EASY RETURNS AT ENCORE BRIDAL
Yes, we accept returns for all of our bridal gowns and accessories purchased through our e-Boutique! Unlike most bridal salons, listing sites, and consignment stores, we have a generous return policy. Encore Bridal wants you to have the dress of your dreams. So, if the wedding dress or bridal accessory you ordered doesn’t make you feel your best, send it back. Just make sure that it meets the following guidelines:
How to Return
1. Determine if your item is eligible for return. In order to be eligible -
- The item must be received by Encore Bridal within 14 days of the date it was delivered to you.
- The item must be in its original condition with the packaging intact.
All sales are final following 14 days of receipt.
2. Choose your preference:
- Use the return shipping label if provided or contact us for a return shipping label to be emailed to you.
- If you wish to receive merchandise credit for Encore Bridal, then your return shipping is free and the restocking fee does not apply. If you wish to have your credit returned to the credit or debit card used for payment, then a reasonable return shipping fee will be deducted from your return as well as a 5% restocking fee. For continental US shipments, the return shipping fee is $10 for accessories and $25 for dresses. Add $5 for Alaska and Hawaii, and add $20 for international shipments.
- You are welcome to use your own shipping carrier. In this case you are responsible for paying the shipping fee and insurance, even if receiving merchandise credit. The 5% restocking fee will still apply.
**Items tried on in our San Francisco showroom prior to purchase are subject to a different return policy.
Our Mailing Address: 1288 Columbus Ave #133, San Francisco, CA 94133